Use the Supplier Payment Report to display payments to suppliers who are required to report payments to a tax collection agency. This report presents the required information for a designated year or time period that can be presented to the tax collection agency. The supplier must be designated as a reportable supplier in Supplier Maintenance. Important: When running this report, only suppliers with the Payment Reporting check box selected in their supplier record in Supplier Maintenance (Supplier > Detail) will be included in the report. For more information, read the Supplier Maintenance > Details topic.
Articles in this section
- Converting Crystal to SSRS Reports
- PO Values are not displaying (for Closed PO)
- Aged Receivables(SSRS)- Report not loading
- Error in petty cash entry linking to employee
- Error on MISC / Credit Notes AR INVOICE ENTRY
- How to save Epicor window size & position?
- Multi Company Direct Process
- Negative Stock - In case of Back-flush
- Overcoming Negative Balance
- Part showing negative quantity in Part Bin