The easiest way to correct this is to create a new Part number with correct UOM and do a Cost & Quantity adjustment. Make Qty adjustment to old part and mark the old part as inactive.
Articles in this section
- Converting Crystal to SSRS Reports
- PO Values are not displaying (for Closed PO)
- Aged Receivables(SSRS)- Report not loading
- Error in petty cash entry linking to employee
- Error on MISC / Credit Notes AR INVOICE ENTRY
- How to save Epicor window size & position?
- Multi Company Direct Process
- Negative Stock - In case of Back-flush
- Overcoming Negative Balance
- Part showing negative quantity in Part Bin