You will need to go System Management > Rebuild Programs > Mfg & Distribution and run the Set PO Totals and Tax Defaults rebuild program. To just get the totals back, let the dates default in as they appear to have a starting date of the first PO entered in the company and check the include closed orders and Recalculate Existing Totals check boxes. This has to be run only once (after the upgrade) and it must be run on each company.
Articles in this section
- PO Values are not displaying (for Closed PO)
- Aged Receivables(SSRS)- Report not loading
- Error in petty cash entry linking to employee
- Error on MISC / Credit Notes AR INVOICE ENTRY
- How to save Epicor window size & position?
- Multi Company Direct Process
- Negative Stock - In case of Back-flush
- Overcoming Negative Balance
- Part showing negative quantity in Part Bin
- Project Milestone Billing